We are reviewing Best Digital Thermometer India. There are several reasons as to why you should go for digital thermometers over the regular ones. For starters, you would no longer have to squint at the mercury to figure out whether your child has a temperature or not. With a digital thermometer, you should be able to gauge your child’s temperature accurately.
Best Digital Thermometer In India
Best Buy Digital Thermometers Online in India
That’s why it makes sense to check out some of the best digital thermometers in India. Check out the top 10 best digital thermometers in India.
1. Dr Trust (Usa) Waterproof Flexible Tip
It also packs in a bit of advanced functionality and comes with a fever alarm as well as the ability to jump between Celsius and Fahrenheit, hassle-free. It also features an auto shut off that helps you to conserve power as well. Check out some of the main features of this digital thermometer,
2. Omron MC 246 Digital Thermometer
It is easy to use and you can use it for any age group, and what’s more, it provides you with accurate temperature readings, within a few seconds. And it packs in some advanced functionality as in it beeps to let you know when the temperature has been measured. Check out some of the features of this digital thermometer,
3. Dr Trust (USA) Clinical Digital Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
It may sound like something from the star trek series but this thermometer is as real as it gets and is highly effective in getting accurate temperature readings from any age group. It also comes with 2 colour-coded backlights which makes it easier to use this thermometer. It’s Best Non-Contact Thermometer in India. Check out some of the features of this thermometer,
4. K-Life KLT-100 Digital Thermometer
5. AccuSure MT-32 Digital Thermometer
This AccuSure non-contact infrared thermometer best option for you, if you looking are for the efficient and digital thermometer of their home. It is easy to use and you can use it for any age of the person, it provides you an accurate temperature reading within a few seconds on its display. Along with a fever alarm which indicates a warning by turning on the RED color LCD backlight as well.
6. Omron MC 720 Non-Contact Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer
It takes just 1 to 2 seconds to measure the temperature. You can switch mode between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Apart from this, the thermometer has a backlit screen as well. You can measure the surface temperature, room temperature, or forehead temperature with the help of this thermometer. The screen displays the previous reading as this helps you in comparing the temperature.
7. MCP Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometer Gun
The colors supported are green, orange, and red. This is designed in the form of a gun so you just point it towards the surface and press the trigger. Within 0.5 seconds, you will get the temperature. The thermometer also has a fever alarm and 32 memory functions
8. xiTix Infrared Thermometer
This means that before giving milk to the baby, you can check the temperature. There is a light integrated into the body of the thermometer which indicates the fever. There are 32 memory functions available in this thermometer and the best part is that it is FDA Approved.
9. Dr. Morepen MT 111 Digiclassic Digital Thermometer
There is also a memory function along with a low battery indicatory and auto shut-off feature. It is certainly a reliable piece of technology that has been around for several years.
10. GILMA Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Temperature
For starters, it tells you about your ovulation cycle, and it accurately predicts the same and informs you about the date of your next cycle. It also monitors your menstrual cycles and lets you know about your infertile and fertile days. This is a handy thermometer to have, especially if you are looking to get pregnant. Here are some of its unique features,
List of Best Digital Thermometer In India
- For oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurement
- 3-digit, + degree celcius (degree fahrenheit) display in 0.1 degree increment, beeps when measurement is completed.Flexible Tip : No
- Measurement Accuracy : Â±0.1 degree celcius (32.0 to 42.0 degree celcius)
- Â±0.2 degree fahrenheit (89.6 to 107.6 degree fahrenheit)
- Auto off function : Approximately 30 minutes after use or 3 minutes when not been used
- Water proof
- Flexible Tip Digital Thermometer
- Colour: White
- âœ… LCD DISPLAY DIGITAL THERMOMETER: This thermometer digital has a large backlit LCD screen for quick and easy temperature reading. It can store up to 32 temperature readings and recall them at any time
- âœ… FAST THERMOMETER GUN: Just press the measure button, this thermometer gun measures temperature in a little as 1 second in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Based on the confidence in the quality, our Infrared Thermometers are protected by worry-free support. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- FOREHEAD THERMOMETER: This infrared thermometer non contact achieves measuring 1-2 inches away. It supports non-contact measurement which improves safety. Perfect digital thermometers for adults and kids
- DIGITAL THERMOMETER: This infrared thermometer has a built-in high temperature warning beep indicator
- The thermometer first scans and captures naturally emitted infrared heat, measurement of ambient temperature, liquids and surfaces. Arterial heat balance software then synthesizes these readings to determine body, Buzzer: Yes
- Temperature: 2 color coded backlight: Large LCD screen, color coded backlight and 30 results memory; Dual mode: Person/Object mode, measures in both celsius and fahrenheit. Fever alarm in case of excess temperature and red color Lcd backlight will show
- Object mode suitable for measuring temperature of baby bottles with milk. Always accurate measurement: Clinically tested, this thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy in comparison to rectal thermometers
- Fever Alram
- Mercury Free
- Fast Results
- Low Battry Indicator
- Accurate measurement - measures actual temperature in degC and degF
- Quick measurement. Auto shut off
- Accurate and reliable
- Clinically Tested 100% mercury-free
- Digital display of temperature.
- 60 Seconds Fast Readout with One Touch Operation
- Degree Fahrenheit to Celsius Memory and Beeper
- Oral or Underarm Use For Adult and Child
- Precision Reading with Automatic Shut-off
- Material - Durable Hard Plastic
- Large LCD Display for Easy To Read
- Temperature range: -10℃~+50℃. (14℉~+122℉) , Humidity range: 10%~99%RH ,Resolution: temperature: 0.1℃(0.1℉), humidity: 1% RH , Accuracy: temperature: ± 1℃(1.8℉), humidity: ± 5%RH (40%~80%) , Storage condition: -20℃~60℃, 20~80%RH
- Measure Temperature And Humidity , Display Clock And Celender With Integral-hour alarm function.
- Best Use as Desktop Placing or Wall hanging.
- DUAL MODES - Thermometer shows Results in Fahrenheit and Celsius With ± 0.1℃ accuracy Long press the button to switch between the two modes.
- SOUND ALARM: When the testing is complete, the alarm will beep when the reading is complete & it Automatically switches off when the thermometer is not in use
- FOR ALL AGE GROUPS - It it extremely comfortable for use for all Adults babies & kids and can be used under the Armpit ,Rectal,and oral cavity
- ACCURACY RESULTS =The thermometer gives accurate reading and Results are Driven in just 20 seconds
- ONE BUTTON OPERATION: Thermometer has one Button operation making it very convenient to use and has large Display indicating results upto one decimal
- Smart and innovative thermometer with high precision
- High precision
- Sleek and attractive body
How To Choose A Digital Thermometer – Buying Tips
You need to remember the following points to select the best digital thermometer.
A good quality digital thermometer gives an accurate reading within 10 seconds. Fast digital thermometers do not require the patient to stay motionless for a long period of time. This is beneficial because you often need to take the temperature again because the thermometer slipped due to motion. The beep feature when the reading has been recorded is also a desirable feature in digital thermometers.
- Testing point
The age of the patient determines the suitable type of digital thermometer with respect to the testing location. For children aged 3 or less, rectal digital thermometers are recommended by doctors. Other types of digital thermometers such as oral, ear, or forehead thermometers are suitable for older children and adults.
- Memory to store readings
A digital thermometer that stores previous readings in its memory is suitable especially for people who need to keep a track of their body temperature for a long period of time. Digital thermometers can store 20-30 temperature readings. Thus, there is no need to physically document the temperature.
Digital thermometers have an abundance of features. There are some important features that one needs to look for in digital thermometers to get value for money.
- Long battery life ensures that there is no need to change batteries frequently.
- The auto-shutoff feature turns off the thermometer automatically after use. This saves battery even when you forget to switch it off.
- Fever alert is a color coded alert that is triggered when the high temperature is recorded. The alert leaves no room for doubt that the person is suffering from fever.
- The backlit display enables you to view the temperature reading even in pitch darkness.
The digital thermometer should be safe to use, especially if it is for a baby. It should not cause injuries or any other kind of harm to children when left unsupervised.
- Easy to clean
Digital thermometers which contact the body needs to be cleaned after use. It is better to select a digital thermometer that is easy to clean. Cleaning must be done as per the directions given in the instructions manual.
The price of a digital thermometer depends upon its features. You need to strike a balance between the features you need and your budget to get the best deal.
Types of Best Digital Thermometer for Fever in India:
- Digital Thermometer for the Ears
These thermometers are placed in the ear and are ideal for taking temperatures of babies. However, if the ear is dirty, the reading can be incorrect.
- Digital Sticks
These thermometers are placed in the underarm region, and the temperature is recorded.
- Pacifier Thermometer
Babies with the age of more than three months or more are the ideal patients for the usage of pacifier thermometers. Again, the reading with these can be inaccurate as babies can’t be still for long.
How to Use Digital Thermometers?
Digital thermometers use infrared light or heat sensors to record temperatures. The most accurate readings are recorded through the rectum or the mouth. When you place the digital thermometer on the said body part, it will make a sound to alert the user that the reading is taken.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is it safe to wash a digital thermometer?
The digital thermometer’s tip is safe to wash and can be rinsed too. If not so, one can use a clean piece of cloth dipped in alcohol to wipe it.
2) What can be done to disinfect oral thermometers?
A clean cloth dipped in alcohol can disinfect the oral thermometer. Alcohol wipes come handy for this purpose. After you use the alcohol wipe, let it dry. Then you can wash the thermometer in cold water before using it again.
These are the top 10 digital thermometers in India, do check them out. Just remember that a digital thermometer will provide you with an accurate reading and within seconds. But one of the reasons that you may want to opt for one rather than go in for a conventional one is that digital thermometers do not contain any toxic substances such as mercury.
Do check out the various thermometers listed above and choose one that seems to be a good fit.