In this post, we are discussing the Best 24 Inch Monitor in India. Have you ever felt annoyed using a small computer monitor? If no, then you might be using a monitor of suitable screen size or you might not have already noticed it. On the other hand, if your answer is yes or if you still do not know how to find the best computer monitor on the market today.
Best 24 Inch Monitor India
Best Buy 24-inch Monitors for PC Online in India
Based on the factors mentioned above, we have selected the 10 best 24-inches computer monitors available on the market today.
1. LG 24 inch Borderless Monitor – Full HD, IPS Panel
LG as you know has a legacy of selling high quality digital product these days. This computer monitor is no different; it comes in a 24 inches size and has a resolution of 1080p. The monitor has an inbuilt headphone port, HDMI, and VGA ports. This is the Best 24 Inch Monitor India.
One of the notable things about this product is that it comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate or response time of 4s making it compatible with everyday use.
2. HP 23.8-inch (60.45 cm) Ultra-Slim Full HD Anti-Glare IPS Display Monitor
This Monitor comes in an attractive design and has an IPS panel with VGA, as well as, HDMI ports incorporated into it. The bezel less display offers a 1080p resolution and comes with an HP Enhance+ feature that enhances the picture quality as no other monitor does. This is Best 24 Inch Monitor by HP.
3. LG 24 inch Gaming Monitor
This computer monitor is perhaps one of the best-looking monitors available on the market today. This monitor is specially designed for gaming purpose and hence comes with a 75 Hz refresh rate and a response time, as less as, one second. The manufacturer LG has incorporated a flicker free technology that is uncommon in monitors in this price range.
Read Also: Best UPS For PC (Computer) In India
4. Dell 24 inch (60.96 cm) Ultra Thin Bezel LED Monitor
The U2415 model computer monitor is perhaps one of the highest refresh rate computer monitors available today. Unlike most of the monitors listed here, this monitor comes with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. This monitor comes with 2 HDMI port, 2 display port, 6 USB port, and an audio output.
5. LG 25-inch (63.5 cm) UltraWide Monitor with Full HD Ready
The LG 25 Inch Monitor comes with an enhanced resolution of 2560 x 1080 pixels, which is comparatively higher that resolution of almost every monitor on this list. However, this computer monitor is designed for everyday use and not for gaming or other high-end purposes. This monitor comes with a flicker free technology that makes it efficient for use.
6. Acer 24 inch (60.96 cm) 3D Gaming Monitor
Acer is most oldest and reliable brands and which has been makes computer parts long time. It comes with 1920×1080 resolutions in a 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic, and it also supports both VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. This acer monitor can make your computing so much better & entertaining as well.
7. BenQ GW2480 24-inch (60.96 cm) Eye Care Monitor
There are another brilliant brand of benQ its one of best for your pc because the best monitor are not going to speed up your computer, they can make your experience much better in everything so that this monitor is best for your computer.
This monitor visual an ultra slim bezels and elegant profile that beautifully for any modern décor, it comes with brightness intelligence technology of helps you comfortable viewing.
The monitor has an inbuilt benQ flicker free technology elements and invisible cable management system which make it cleanest look.
8. LG 22 inch (55cm) IPS Monitor
LG 22 inch IPS Monitor is a full HD monitor with borderless IPS panel, which provides a lifelike visual experience to the viewers. The aspect ratio of the monitor is 16:9 while the brightness is 250 cd/square meter. The monitor can be wall mounted. If you are looking for 24 Inches Monitor, this can be the best choice.
9. Samsung 23.5 inch (59.8 cm) LED Backlit Computer Monitor
Samsung 23.5 inch is a super slim computer monitor. The AH-IPS panel has a thickness of just 10mm. The extra wide 178 degrees horizontal and vertical viewing angle ensure clear viewing from any position. The refresh rate is 6 Hz and the response time is 4 m’s. The monitor has 1 HDMI and 1 VGA port.
10. Asus VZ249H 24-inch FHD Monitor
Asus VZ249H is an ultra-thin monitor of just 7mm thick. The monitor provides 178 degrees viewing angle. The advanced IPS panel ensures a contrast ratio of 80,000,000: 1. The backlit display enhances colour reproduction of images and videos.
List Of Best 24 Inch Monitor
- Screen Size: 23.8 inch (60.4 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Edge to Edge IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 Display Port, 1 Audio-In Port, 1 Headphone Port, 2 Speakers (1 Watt each)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- 24 inch Full HD - Color Calibrated IPS Monitor (178/178 Degree Viewing Angle)
- Sound: Inbuilt 5w Dual Channel Speaker with Maxx Audio
- Ports: Dual HDMI, D-Sub , Headphone Out, Audio In
- 3 Side Virtually Borderless Screen Design
- Gaming Features: 1ms MBR, 75 Hz, Radeon FreeSync, DAS Mode, Black Stablizer
- Screen Size: 24 inch (60.45 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Gaming 1ms Response Time IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Display Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m² ; Color Depth (Number of Colors): 6bit+A-FRC, 16.7M colors ; Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Refresh Rate: 75 Hz, Response Time: 1 ms, Input: 100~240Vac, 50/60Hz, Normal On (EPA): 17.1W, Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- 24" FHD monitor with bezel-less design
- AMD Freesync.Power Cable Length : 1.5 m
- 75hz refresh rate
- Incredibly slim and sleek design
- Smooth game play with AMD Freesync and Game mode
- ADAPTS TO ANY ROUTINE: Make your monitor your own with the height adjustable stand. Raise the stand or tilt the display for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- AMPLIFY YOUR WORK: Lose the sounds of your surroundings and focus on incoming notifications with the new integrated speakers.
- A FLEXIBLE SETUP: Customize your workspace with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
- IMPROVED DELL DISPLAY MANAGER Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts. Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged. The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster. More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
- NECESSITIES THAT GO BEYOND BASIC Work with a view: Your work will shine from any angle on this 60.96cm (24) display. Full HD resolution with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology delivers consistent colors across the screen. Maximize your space: A thin profile, narrow bezel and improved cable management create a small footprint in a wide view, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk. Versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and DP ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs. Ready for long days: Comfort View reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions for extended viewing periods.
- Fluid pictures with 75hz refresh rate
- Incredibly slim and sleek design
- Smooth game play with AMD Freesync and Game mode
- Maximize your workspace: A thin profile and improved cable management create a smaller footprint, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk. Enhanced views: The Full HD resolution is ideal for everyday tasks, while ComfortViewi is ready for extended viewing periods. It reduces harmful blue light emissions. I versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and HDMI ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs.
- Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands. Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts. Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged. The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup. Environmental standards: This monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as Energy Star, EPEATi and TCO. Eco-conscious packaging: To reduce our manufacturing impact on the environment, this monitor is shipped Styrofoam-free and the packaging is made of at least 75% recycled cardboard. Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with Powernap, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
- Advancing sustainability: Dell Technologies is committed to reducing environmental impact throughout the product lifecycle. Read more about our commitment to sustainability and our 2030 Social Impact goals , and our product’s carbon footprint .Ports & Slots: 1. Power Port | 2. HDMI Port | 3. VGA Port
- 1. Device Type-LED-backlit LCD monitor - 23.8" 2. Panel Type-IPS 3. Native Resolution-Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz 4. Brightness-250 cd/m² 5. Response Time-8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast) 6. Input Connectors-HDMI, VGA 7. Screen Coating-Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating 8. Dimensions (WxDxH)-55.06 cm x 17.1 cm x 41.97 cm 9. Power Consumption (On mode)-12.34 W 10. Aspect Ratio-16:9 11. Pixel Pitch-0.275 mm 12. Contrast Ratio-1000:1 13. Colour Support-16.7 million colours 14. Display Position Adjustments-Tilt 15. Tilt Angle-5/+21 16. Colour-Black 17. Native Resolution-Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz 18. Aspect Ratio-16:9 19. Brightness-250 cd/m² 20. Features-72% (CIE 1931) colour gamut, 83% (CIE 1976) colour gamut, Flicker Free technology, Dell Comfort View, narrow-bezel design, 6-bit + FRC Colour Depth.
- 23-inch full HD 1920x1080 resolution 1800R curve 250 Nits VA panel display
- 4 MS response time, 144 Hz refresh rate. Tilt Angle -5°~ 20°
- HDMI, DVI and Display port with cables
- AMD Radeon Free Sync technology
- Viewing angle: 178 / 178 degree, wall mount option
- Monitor Panel, Stand base, 1xDP cable, Power cable, Setup guide & documents
- Dell Monitor
- IPS Monitor
- monitor 24 inch
- Clear views with less distraction: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy superb screen clarity in 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- Consistent colors: Get virtually seamless views with consistent colors across a wide 178Â°/178Â° viewing angle with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Keep everything in order: Stay organized between applications, emails and windows on one screen using Dell EasyArrange
Types of LED Monitors
- Direct-Lit LED Monitor
The direct-lit LED monitors are the most primitive type of LED screens. These almost have gone extinct mainly because of the poor picture quality of these monitors. The LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are present just at the back of the monitors. But they are very few in numbers.
- Edge-Lit LED Monitor
These are the most common and popular types of LED monitors among buyers. As you can understand from the name, the LEDs in this kind of monitor are present at all the edges, i.e., at the side corners and upper and lower corners.
The reason behind its extensive usage is that it is not as expensive and sophisticated as the high-end full-array monitors and, at the same time, is not as bad as the direct-lit monitors in terms of the picture quality. These monitors come in a very thin look as the light-emitting diodes are only at the edges. However, people might find the center of the screen not as bright as the corners and consider it as one of its disadvantages.
- Full-Array LED Monitor
Then remember that while purchasing a computer monitor, the user should consider more than one or two factors. These feature include
1. Type of monitor
There is more than one type of computer monitors available on the market today. Each type of monitor differs in terms of its working and the unique features it offers. Say bye to the bulky CRT monitors, and today we have efficient LCD and LED monitors. In which the LED monitors are the most efficient.
2. Size of the monitor
Size of the monitor should be in such a way that the user should be able to comfortably watch the content.
3. Resolution of the monitor
Most of the people neglect this factor while considering purchasing a computer monitor. A resolution of the monitor refers to the number of picture elements or the pixels that make up an image on a screen. If you need high quality image, consider purchasing a monitor with 1080p (1920×1080).
4. Response time
Have you experienced an annoying type of slow picture transition on your monitor? If yes, the monitor would be having the least response time. If you are considering purchasing a monitor for gaming purpose, then we recommend that you go for monitors with minimum 120 Hz. For the basic everyday task, a 60 Hz monitor is good.
5. Type of connector
A monitor could come with DVI standard connector or HDMI connector or Display Port. However, apart from the HDMI type connector, other types of connectors are not preferred as they are outdated. Therefore, we recommend that you consider purchasing a monitor with HDMI connectors rather than any other type of connectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Which is the best budget 24-inch monitor in India?
2) Will a 24-inch monitor big enough for me?
Most of the surveys done with different types of buyers have proved that the 24 inch is the most famous among the buyers for many reasons. This size takes up less space on your desk, plus it reduces the tiredness of your eyes. People also opt for 27 inches variants. If you don’t have any issue with space, then you can also go for the 27 inches.
3) Why do experts use 24-inch monitors?
24-inches is the most universally comfortable size of monitors. This is one of the potential reasons that pros or experts like using the 24 inches screens. It is the most standard size – not too big or not too small. It takes a little space on your computer desk. On the other hand, it gives you enough space on the screen to work on multiple apps. And finally, it comes at a very affordable price without giving you much trouble with money.
Computer monitors are really an important piece of equipment that you should consider purchasing with care. All the details mentioned above will help you purchase the best computer monitor today.